Name and contact details of the controller
responsible Mr. Andreas Gefeller, Hansaallee 108, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany.
Telephone: +49 (0)211 – 7802037
1. General for data processing
a) Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as I obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serve as legal basis.
In the processing of personal data that are necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serve as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serve as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests on my part or of a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serve as legal basis for processing.
b) Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit my website www.andreasgefeller.com the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by me for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. My legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case I iuse the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Duration of storage: In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case for up to seven days. An additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the called client is no longer possible.
b) When registering for my newsletter
Insofar as you have in accordance with Art. 6 Par. a DSGVO expressly consented, I use your e-mail address to regularly send you my newsletter. An e-mail address is sufficient to receive the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time to email@example.com by email.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. I only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR given yours express consent to this
- the transfer according to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that I am immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, I also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit my site again to take advantage of my services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with me and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to protect my legitimate interests as well as the third party according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of my website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by me are based on Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the tracking measures used, I want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of my website. On the other hand, I use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of my website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing my offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
I use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. for the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing my pages (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the page previously visited),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; I would like to point out, however, that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link (opt-out Link einfügen). An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for my website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
c) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of my website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing my website for you, I also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached my website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also reject the setting of a cookie required for this – for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked. Google’s data protection information on conversion tracking can be found here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected by me, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by me;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and I no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to me in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to me at any time. As a result, I am not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its place of residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
7. Data security
I use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, I use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of my website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. I also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. My security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Right to object
If the processing of your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by me without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to